Chocolate ball mill
Chocolate ball mill machines are batch type refiners which are used to mill the chocolate ingredients (natural or palm based chocolate, cream or similar products), by using some steel balls which will grind the chocolate cream homogeneously up to 22-26 micron in the double jacketed stainless steel tank with the temperature controller. Mixing arm is made of special material which subsequently heat-treated. With coupled chocolate pump and three-way valve, there is possibility to circulate the mass or discharge (transfer refined product to the storage tank).
We use high quality materials and modern technologies while designing and manufacturing our products. We provide durable equipment for hard tasks.
- Planetary gearbox is more durable against traditional ones.*
- Torque capacity of planetary gearboxes is very high thanks to shared load between the gearwheels*
- Water jacketed and insulated AISI304 grade stainless steel reservoir.
- Self heating.
- Temperature control ensured by ON/OFF thermostat.
- Chocolate transfer pump.
- Water jacketed 3 way valve.
- Heat treated mixing arms and shaft.
- Solenoid valve to open or close gate of cold water.