Powdered sugar mill
Pulverizing machines are used to grind granules of sugar into fine powder upto 70 micron for using in biscuit and chocolate recipe. Our powdered sugar mill machine is equipped with dust collector, row material feeder and row material reservoir.
We use high quality materials and modern technologies while designing and manufacturing our products. We provide durable equipment for hard tasks.
- Chassis made of NPU painted steel.
- Sugar reservoir made of stainless steel.
- Grinding body made of ST37 painted steel.
- Sugar grinding pins made of 16MnCr5.
- Dust collection filters.
- Screw type ready product takeoff unit made of stainless steel.
- Row product feeding reservoir with valve and air channel made of stainless steel.
- Main housing with water cooling.
- Sugar slump grid.
- Magnet to apprehend metals.
- Fine powder ~50-80 micron.